หน้าเว็บ

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

To My Family With Love

Artist Alfredo Rodriguez

To My Family With Love

The love of this family can show the work of Ussen
To prevail over our weakest of moments
To lend a hand or mend a broken heart.

To cry or laugh with one another shall always be
Embraced with open arms and a smiling face.

Times they are tough, but alone you will never be 
To have the love of this family 
It's as easy as One, Two, Three.

The joy of a birth, to watch a little life grow 
Are memories to cherish that we will never let go

The pain of a death, the emptiness felt inside, 
The family is all here, no need to hide

Over the years our surroundings have changed 
Now Ussen has blessed us with a little Child

May our daughters grow into little women 
They better all remember my sweet baby Girls.

To be so lucky to have a family like this 
When we all get to the great plain, Ussen deserves a big kiss.

In our souls, minds, and hearts 
May this family never be torn apart

The love of this family has shown me the work of Creator
To realize this gift for the world to see, how much my family cares for me

May our love grow and carry on even long after we are all gone

Thank you to my family for the love that you all show 
Every good deed Creator will surely know.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม