หน้าเว็บ

วันเสาร์ที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

We Are Eternal Soul mates

Artist Lee Bogle and 
"Heart of A Hawk by Artist Carol Cavalaris

We Are Eternal Soul mates

The best thing in my life is you .
The day you stepped into my life, 
you changed it into something so divine 
and beautiful that my life 
suddenly became meaningful. 
You are just so amazing to have around that 
I can never have enough of you. 
I cannot stop myself from telling you 
each and every day 
how much I treasure your love. 
I want a long happy life with you. 
I want to grow old with you so that 
I can fulfill all my dreams 
and fantasies with you. 
When I grow old I want to sit with you 
and talk about the times 
we spent through laughter 
and tears and laugh endlessly 
at our silly fights. 
I want to spend every single moment 
of my life with you 
so that I can take my last breath in your arms. 
I have found my twin flame in you. 
I will never give up on our love. 
We are Eternal Soul Mates.

by Aarti Khurana

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม