หน้าเว็บ

วันจันทร์ที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2557

My Love

Thanks a picture from page Spirit Of The Native American 

By Spiritwind Kelly Wood

"My Love"

When you feel you have no love to care
just reach for me I will be there
when you need someone to hold on to
and arms to comfort you
just call on me I will be here
my love for you I will never let die
and your tears I will always dry
when you find you can't help but cry
I will dream away your sadness
and take away your loneliness
my love for you will always remain
to take away all your sorrow and pain
I will be your shadow in the night
to bring to you a love of light
so always remember and keep in mind
my love for you will always shine
like a morning shining bright
to always help you through
just turn around and me next to you
you will forever find
Spiritwind ©2014

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม